7 Currumbin Crest Drive, Currumbin.The four-bedroom home includes high ceilings and a wine cellar.The couple said they were selling to follow their original plan through. “We’re definitely downsizing this time,” he said. 7 Currumbin Crest Drive, Currumbin.Mr Bondolfi described the design as spacious with a seamless flow between indoor and outdoor living. “There was plenty of room for the grandkids and the kitchen opens to a half-covered half-open patio,” he said. More from news02:37Purchasers snap up every residence in the $40 million Siarn Palm Beach North6 hours ago02:37International architect Desmond Brooks selling luxury beach villa1 day ago7 Currumbin Crest Drive, Currumbin.“We inspected a few homes but when we entered this one on Currumbin Crest, we were blown away,” he said. Mr Bondolfi said after eight years he hadn’t grown tired of it. “I wake up at 5am for work and the first thing I do is make a cup of coffee and head straight to the patio,” he said. 7 Currumbin Crest Drive, Currumbin.SOMETIMES things don’t go to plan when you buy a house.Frank and Tina Bondolfi are no strangers to this feeling. The couple had a grand plan to downsize when they sold their Palm Beach home but what they did instead a decade ago was even better. Mr and Mrs Bondolfi ended up swapping their family home for three levels of luxury in Currumbin. “We were supposed to be downsizing but we upsized,” Mr Bondolfi said.The grandfather-of-two said the spectacular views were responsible.
RelatedPosts EPL: Tottenham qualify for Europa League Pochettino’s 19-year-old son signs new deal at Tottenham Former Spurs boss Pochettino open to Premier League return QPR midfielder Eberechi Eze’s move to Tottenham may now be off. The Sun said Eze’s hopes of landing a dream move to Tottenham could be scuppered by the sacking of Mauricio Pochettino. The £20 million-rated midfielder has been tracked by the majority of Premier League clubs after making a huge impact in the Championship with Queens Park Rangers. Spurs were at the head of the queue after Pochettino instructed his scouts to make detailed assessments of his game ahead of a potential bid in January. But now that move is under threat following the club’s decision to axe the Argentine boss last month.Tags: Mauricio PochettinoQueens Park Rangers of England player
RelatedPosts Tyson Fury to Anthony Joshua: Don’t risk fighting Usyk Anthony Joshua, Okolie plot world title double Anthony Joshua wants Tyson Fury, Wilder fight Tyson Fury has told Anthony Joshua to “grow a pair” and fight him in December.The Gypsy King is currently closing in on a trilogy bout with Deontay Wilder on December 19, though the fight is far from certain given the ever-changing global situation. Therefore, Fury declared on BT Sport after Daniel Dubois’ win: “Here we go. If Wilder don’t happen, let’s do Joshua in December.“Why not? It’s a boxing match, let’s get it on.“I’m ready to go now. I could fight him in that ring tonight, it don’t really matter, I’d still kick his ass.“If I was in their position, had a chance at glory to go to America and beat Wilder, but they didn’t take it.“So I had to come out of retirement, set about him a couple of times, take the number one spot, take all the glory, and now they’re all looking up to me. “He must be looking up thinking: ‘Do you know what? That could’ve been me.’“But it wasn’t, so it is what it is.“It’s their own fault.“It’s played a massive part in how it’s all panned out now.“They’ve gotta come though me, so I’m saying: ‘Grow a pair, come see the champ.’” As things stand, AJ remains contracted to defend against his IBF mandatory challenger Kubrat Pulev next, meaning the Fury bout is more likely for 2021.Tags: Anthony JoshuaDeontay WilderTrilogy boutTyson Fury