Sevilla lead race for Real Madrid youngster

first_imgSevilla head a list of clubs keen on landing Real Madrid teenage star Takefusa Kubo this summer and are already negotiating the deal. As reported by Marca via radio station Onda Cero, Sevilla are currently negotiating the cost and duration of the transfer with the Spanish champions.Advertisement It is claimed that the Andalusian club will originally sign the Japanese prodigy on an initial loan deal which they hope will include a purchase option next season, with it expected that there will be a future buyback option for Madrid in that arrangement. Loading… Promoted ContentThe Very Last Bitcoin Will Be Mined Around 2140. Read MoreTop 10 Female Stars Everyone Had A Crush On In The 90sTop 7 Best Car Manufacturers Of All TimeWho Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?Playing Games For Hours Can Do This To Your Body8 Superfoods For Growing Hair Back And Stimulating Its GrowthThe Models Of Paintings Whom The Artists Were Madly In Love With6 Best 90’s Action Movies From Your ChildhoodWhich Country Is The Most Romantic In The World?7 Black Hole Facts That Will Change Your View Of The UniverseEver Thought Of Sleeping Next To Celebs? This Guy Will Show You7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend Bettercenter_img Read Also: Neymar wins French Cup final for PSGKubo, who has been nicknamed ‘the Japanese Messi’, then signed for FC Tokyo but he celebrated his 18th birthday last summer and was subsequently available to return to European football – with Madrid pouncing.The Japan Under-20 international was said to have caught the attention of sporting directors of ‘Europe’s biggest clubs’, including Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester City.FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 The Japanese teenager starred this campaign on a season-long loan deal at Real Mallorca, scoring four goals and providing five assists across 36 appearances – including 24 starts.There were reports earlier this month that Real Sociedad were among the clubs hopeful of securing a loan deal for the player next season.Diario AS also report today that Real Betis are another club to have enquired for the Japanese star.The attack-minded Kubo spent four years in the Blaugrana’s La Masia youth academy but had to leave the club in 2015 when Barcelona were sanctioned for signing underage players illegally.last_img read more

Conte sticks to League Cup youth policy

first_imgChelsea’s Boss Antonio ConteLondon, United Kingdom | AFP | Chelsea head coach Antonio Conte says he will give his young players another chance to shine in Wednesday’s League Cup quarter-final at home to Bournemouth.Conte fielded weakened teams in the earlier rounds against Nottingham Forest and Everton and although the semi-finals are now in sight, he is not planning to change his approach.“Every competition is serious. I think our task is to try to win the game, to try to reach the semi-final,” Conte told Tuesday’s pre-match press conference.“At the same time it’s right in this competition to give the opportunity to the players not playing regularly.“For the players that are struggling to find the best form after injuries; (Danny) Drinkwater, for example.“I have to trust my players. Not only with words, but with facts, to show I trust my players and I want to give them a big opportunity in a big game to show me they deserve to play.”With wing-back Marcos Alonso suspended after accumulating five yellow cards, Brazilian Kenedy is set to get a rare first-team start on the left flank.Back-up striker Michy Batshuayi and midfielder Danny Drinkwater, who has recovered from illness, could both be named in the starting XI.Wales international Ethan Ampadu, 17, could start and fellow teenagers Callum Hudson-Odoi and Dujon Sterling are also in contention. David Luiz remains sidelined with a knee injury, but the form of Andreas Christensen means the Brazil centre-back has not been missed.Christensen, 21, has usurped Luiz as Conte’s preferred pick in the centre of his three-man defence and the Italian says the Denmark international is an example to Chelsea’s fringe players.“I hope to have this type of problem,” Conte told journalists at Chelsea’s Cobham training base southwest of London.“Before taking a decision for the starting XI, if a player plays or not, the last part of the body that I look (at) is the head.“You ask me: ‘Why don’t Chelsea play young players?’ I put a young player (in) now. If you deserve to play, you play.“Don’t forget Christensen is playing, only 21 years old. He’s showing he deserves to play. I think this guy has fantastic prospects for the present, for the future.”Conte would not be drawn on newspaper reports linking Luiz with a move away from Stamford Bridge.“I don’t read,” said the Chelsea manager. “I solve the problem.”Share on: WhatsApplast_img read more

ThurstonTalk Expands

first_imgDan Jones (left) and Martin McElliott lead the ThurstonTalk team.ThurstonTalk, buoyed by local readers and energetic customers, has expanded into new office space.“In the new West Olympia office space, our 25-person team can comfortably gather together to collaborate, strategize, and work on business development,” explains ThurstonTalk’s CEO Dan Jones.The past 18-months have shown constant growth for ThurstonTalk including recognition by the Thurston County Economic Development Council as the New Business of the Year in April.“A big thank you goes to The Rants Group who leased ThurstonTalk Class A office space in the Market Place building downtown,” adds Jones.  “The flexibility provided by the terms of our lease enabled ThurstonTalk to grow and prosper.”ThurstonTalk celebrates its two-year anniversary in October.  ThurstonTalk writes positive stories about people, businesses, and organizations doing good things in Thurston County.   Stories are published at www.thurstontalk.com and delivered to over 21,000 Facebook followers across two pages.  ThurstonTalk currently sees over 250,000 views per month across its platform. Facebook0Tweet0Pin0last_img read more